[thechat] Fwd: Urgent! Help save Farscape!

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Sep 15 17:27:00 CDT 2002

Madhu Menon wrote:
> Newsletter from the Virginia Hey site. Though she's not with the show
> any more, she's still pleading for help. Though it may be too late,
> you folks can do something. I live too far away to do anything. :(
>
> [snip]
>

> > We have only till next Wednesday Sept 11th before the sets will
> > start to be destroyed..

Bit late then ...

> > My beloved Pilot has already been
> > dissmantled and put in a box!!!!!!!

the thing is, if they were completely *destroying* the sets, that'd be a
concern, but if they're merely breaking the sets for storage, then there's
more hope for afficianados ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'