AW: German society (was: AW: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens)

Eike Pierstorff eike.pierstorff at dynamique.de
Mon Sep 16 04:01:00 CDT 2002

> Eike,
> could you please provide sources for your quotes below?
>
> Otherwise, I suggest that you don't quote in such a way, especially not
> about these kind of things.
>
> Thanks.

Stoiber used the term "Durchrassung" which I translated to "threat for the
purity of the race" since it means exactly that. You can look it up in some
hundred web sites (I recommend
http://x-berg.de/gender/02/02/06/186218.shtml, where it not only says that
Stoiber used the word but also that the usage of the term was defended by
his party collegues. Naturally it's written in german).

"Rats" was, indeed, not by Schöhnbohm but by his formner colleague in the
Berlin senate Landowsky - he was refering to everybody he does not like,
Foreigners, Homeless, Left-wingers etc

Otto Schily I witnessed myself in a discussion after the right for politcal
asylum had been for all practial purposes removed from german law.

As for the jews, I will hopefully be able to provide a whole book soon (some
former colleagues of mine are doing this). The company I used to work for
did a campaign for an organisation that collected money for the planned
holocaust memorial in Berlin. Most newspapers talked about "selling to
holocaust" and other stupid stuff I don't feel inclined to translate. I'll
send you the ISBN number as soon as it is published. And If you'd like to
read a rather good summary on german anti-jewish ressentiment read
http://www.geschichte.uni-muenchen.de/jgk/dokumentation_holocaust_denkmal.sh
tml (a documentation of Newspaper articles about the Holocaust Memorial) or
read Ernst Nolte, who said 1986 that the Jews declared war on Germany in WW
2 and Germany defended itself.

Need more?

-- eike