[thechat] Toronto (was Montreal) beervolt?

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Tue Sep 17 08:03:00 CDT 2002

> I have been asked to go to Montreal between the 6th
> and 13th October, not sure yet what my schedule is
> like.
>
> Anyone up for a beervolt? I'm based in Dorval /
> Cote-Vertu area for the week.

Along these lines, I'll be in Toronto the weekend of the 27th of this
month.  (Probably friday and saturday night, possibly sunday early though
doubtful.)  And, just for the record, it'll be my 20th birthday the 27th.
(Happy birthday to Rudy. . .)

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski \\ dangercat-20 at dangercat.net
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders  \\  www.dangercat.net/?id=mt

Q: What does the "H" in Jesus H. Christ stand for?
A: Haploid.