[thechat] Coffee sites

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue Sep 17 12:35:00 CDT 2002

> Am doing some research for a new client who's launching a new coffee brand.
>
> You guys seen any fun/informative sites about coffee brands?

This seems to be a pretty informative coffee industry site:
http://www.virtualcoffee.com/

It's part of this network:
http://www.coffeeuniverse.com/

Which is run by the folks at Bellissimo, a professional consulting group
that assists with opening specialty coffee shops (honestly!):
http://www.espresso101.com/

Bruce Milletto, the president of Bellissimo and publisher of Coffee
Universe, is one of the nicest guys I've never worked for.
http://www.espresso101.com/news/who_is_bruce.htm

I passed on an opportunity to do some of the development of these sites,
so that I could go back to work for the failing startup that started my
web career. Lesson learned: never pass up the opportunity to work for
coffee.

Anyway, those are the resources out of Eugene, Oregon (just 300 miles
south of the center of the Kapitalist Koffee world -- Seattle!).

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net