[thechat] Arguments for war

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Fri Sep 20 15:29:24 CDT 2002

I disagree.

Yogi Berra is funny because you're never quite sure if he's joking or not,
and because he was a pro ballplayer.

George W. Bush is not funny because you can tell he's serious, and because
he has the potential to put millions of lives at risk by saying something
dumb.

Sorry -- war makes me cranky. I'm going to go sit in the sun now.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net