[thechat] tease!

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Mon Sep 23 13:59:00 CDT 2002

hey all:

One month ago, I traveled to the north of my country with my wife to see
the blooming desert phenomenon. At that time, only the early species had
already bloomed, and the days were cloudy, we had a lovely time and saw
lots of flowers, but it was still somehow frustrating.

Fortunately, I had the chance to visit the same place again last week.
One month after the first trip, we started our journey with a group of 7
biologists (my wife included) a baby and me, we went in 2 jeeps (opposed
to our compact urban car), so we had much more freedom to travel along
rugged coastal trails. We had lovely sunny days and the place was full
of flowers, so many in fact that it was hard to believe, it looked like
a joke...

continued at:
http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/blog/

;)