[thechat] What Men's Names Say About Them

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Tue Sep 24 05:42:01 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Garrett Coakley
% Sent: 24 September 2002 10:36
% To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: Re: [thechat] What Men's Names Say About Them
%
% My name is never in these things. Nor can I get a mug with my name on,
% key rings, number plates, funny little toys.... all nada.

That's cos you've got a second name where
your first name should be.

/me is reminded of the Billy Connolly set where
names like this came up.  "Campbell, you must come
over here and meet Harris: he's a friend of St John."

<ducks>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com