[thechat] Meet Robin Jean....

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Thu Sep 26 07:07:01 CDT 2002

On 26 Sep 2002 at 15:44, Madhu Menon posted a message which said:

> What a gal she'd be to date. ;)

> [2] http://www.robinjeanmodel.com

- This site is not viewable using Netscape.
- Basically becuase I have the right not to design for it.
- It's a pain in the ass. Use IE4+ or Opera.

Robinjeanmodel can't tell the difference between Mozilla and Netscape,
and can't be bothered to validate her code, so we're supposed to use
MSIE and open our computers up to all sorts of vandalism?

What a gal she'd be to date?  No thanks. If I wanted that kind of fun,
I could always call the IRS and ask them to audit me.

deke

--
  Do gravediggers qualify for "cost of living" raises?