[thechat] Meet Robin Jean....

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Thu Sep 26 09:37:01 CDT 2002

Madhu Menon wrote:
> Web developer [1]
> and...
> Lingerie model [2]
>

> What a gal she'd be to date. ;)
>
> Madhu
>
> [1] http://www.tecgirl.com/design/2002/main.html
> [2] http://www.robinjeanmodel.com

I think she's not a very good web developer. (e.g.: Stupid ass detection).

But she *is* cute. Maybe even a little beautiful.

But based on a few pages of her site, to date her...

     *Yawn*

She seems to be self-absorbed and egotistical in a way I find
unattractive. But that's just me I suppose.

I think I've decided that whoever I'm with needs to know html. Luckily,
I've seen a few women in the past months and have met women who can
fulfill this criteria.

But what's the tacky line? --> "I wouldn't throw her out of bed for
eating crackers."

Funny but tacky.

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>