[thechat] moving to the USA

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:40:00 CDT 2002

IMHO, the cities in order of preference would be:
Seattle WA, Berkeley CA, Gainesville FL.
Cost of living, from lowest to highest:
FL - WA - CA!!
Size and availability of work options, from best to lowest:
CA - WA - FL
Living conditions (very subjective) from best to worst:
WA - CA - FL

Everybody has opinions, and I'm sure you can get a bunch.
Just ask.

Hug