[thechat] moving to the USA

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Thu Sep 26 16:46:01 CDT 2002

> Sometimes I wonder if all [Bush's] warmongering isn't
> partly a smoke-screen for environmental and other pillage.

hitler did the same thing

and before y'all flame me, i want to point out that THIS DOES NOT IMPLY THAT
BUSH IS ANOTHER HITLER

oh no, we wouldn't want *that* idea to take root, would we

Herta Daeubler-Gmelin, the german justice minister (at least, she was last
week) is alleged to have told a meeting of unionists that Bush was going
after Iraq's Saddam Hussein to divert attention from domestic problems,
adding: "That's a popular method. Even Hitler did that."

http://europe.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/09/20/germany.election/

rudy