[thechat] Meet Robin Jean....

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Sep 26 22:05:01 CDT 2002

> I think I've decided that whoever I'm with needs to know html.

I'm not sure if you're serious, but come on -- who gives a fuck about HTML?
This isn't a job description.

I know what I like, and I know what I look for (and have found), but the
concept of HTML as a prerequisite in a potential partner is so completely
ludicrous in the scheme of life, our planet, etc IMHO.

Personally, the ability for someone to communicate their inner feelings with
me via a blog would be a serious warning for the future of a relationship. I
can't imagine why else you'd deem knowledge of HTML to be important.

In the day to day life of virtually 99% of the population, how would it be
especially useful?

isaac