[thechat] I got an interview!

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Sep 27 10:43:01 CDT 2002

At 09:02 PM 27-09-02, Tara Cleveland wrote:
>BTW it's a job with Amnesty International. Not great pay, but I would
>finally get to do work that I feel is worthwhile politically not just
>interesting from a technical or design perspective.

Great going, Tara.

Yell if you need any help with interviewing, etc. I wrote a LONG mail to a
list of technical writers a few weeks back about interviewing strategy and
I'll send it to you offlist if you're so inclined.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy