[thechat] flossing cultures

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Sun Sep 29 12:15:00 CDT 2002

Americans are not lazy (got to get up early to destroy the world
before someone gets to it first...!)

(I'm bitter my child's aboriginal fishery has been sabotaged by the
Bush administration I am spitting nails I want Gail Norton in jail
forever.)

but anyway teenagers are the same the world over, it looks like...