[thechat] More war questions

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Sep 30 09:47:00 CDT 2002

At 06:51 PM 30-09-02, Martin Burns wrote:
>Are we going to bomb Zimbabwe and Saudi Arabia, too, because they are in
>obvious need of a regime change?

Don't be silly. We all know it's going to be Libya next.

What? You didn't know Libya has a secret nuclear weapon? Did I mention
their biological weapons programme? Reliable sources tell us that some
people there even speak the same language as some of those lunatics that
flew those planes into the WTC towers. Reasonable, no?

>This pre-emptive strike, where is that allowed in law? If I think my
>ex-con neighbour might mug me, do I have the right to pre-empt him by
>burning his house down?

Bah, laws, my arse. What do they mean anyway? We make 'em up as we go along.

Madhu