[thechat] UK beervolts (was: I got an interview!)

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Tue Oct 1 11:11:04 CDT 2002

Mike King wrote:
> Yup, so what nights are you available for a beervolt?
>
> Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues?
>
> Obviously it'd be great to see you just after you have a successful
> interview  :)
> But, if we've got options we can get a bigger crowd.

Well, they still haven't told me which day my interview will be on. It's
either on the Monday or Tuesday. So, I can definitely do Saturday or Tuesday
but I could also do Friday evening.

How about beervoltNorth? Martin? Anyone else live further north? I could do
that one on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday evenings (or Saturday afternoon).

Regards,
Tara