[thechat] UK beervolts (was: I got an interview!)

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Tue Oct 1 16:55:00 CDT 2002

Tony Crockford wrote:

>> How about beervoltNorth? Martin? Anyone else live further
>> north? I could do
>> that one on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday evenings (or
>> Saturday afternoon).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tara
>
> I'm in Sheffield (1hr over the hills from Manchester) but I don't know
> if I'll be allowed out to play...
>
> When you've set a date?

I'm soon going to be incommunicado by e-mail. I may be able to check my
e-mail from an internet cafe somewhere, but I'm not guaranteeing it. So how
about we make this easy.

A vote. Votes will be counted tomorrow evening (EST - so about 3 am UK
time). I'll tally up all votes, pick the most popular one and send out an
e-mail before I go to bed. I've got to be up at around 5 am to catch my
flight, so it'll be pretty early (my time). If someone wants to give me a
phone # then I can at least check in with them when I get to London and find
out where you've decided to meet. Somewhere very central (and easy to find)
is good for me.

London:
Friday - +1
Saturday