[thechat] US criticised over Muslim checks

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Thu Oct 3 12:21:01 CDT 2002

Yeh, it was funny. Not true, but funny. Last week I flew a leg that
had a mostly empty plane, maybe 30 passengers. In that group were
(about) 8 women, 17 white/black guys, and 5 men of obvious middle-
eastern extraction that were standing in a group. Not one of the
5 got checked at the gate. So don't tell me that there is a
consistant profiling of middle-eastern males.

Hugh