[thechat] US criticised over Muslim checks

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:07:01 CDT 2002

U.S.)

For now - to possibly make the most difference quickly? Yes.

> Security checks must be same for all foreigners in USA. If
> these checks are targeted to the people from specific courtiers
> and religion, then it will produce more anti-USA minds in those
> countries and religious groups. I personally admire USA for many
> things but such racist policies are really blotting the good
> image of America.

Again, I'm telling you that the religion of those being targeted
is not the point. Only the COUNTRY they come from. You can choose
to ignore this and feel oppressed if it makes you feel superior.
Go ahead. That's just your way of making yourself feel better
because you can now think of yourself as a martyr, which makes
you better than us bullies. Yep, go ahead. We still know that
you're wrong.

Don't you think that we'd do the same if a bunch of problem
people came from Russia? And what religion would we be oppressing
then? If they were from China? Huh?

You are just wrong. But it makes you feel good, so go ahead and
keep that attitude.

Hugh