[thechat] US criticised over Muslim checks

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Oct 3 16:49:00 CDT 2002

Hugh Blair wrote:
> [...]

My question is, what camera doesn't look like a "professional type" ...
Journalists far from their base may not want to lug relatively bulky
digibeta cams around when they can carry very small handheld Hi8 or DV cams,
with an acceptable degradation of quality compared to 'traditional' pro-spec
gear.

Considering the leaps in scale permitted by miniaturisation, the size of a
camera isn't as relevant.

And as Hugh pointed out, if it's a landmark (and anything called a Tower
usually is due to the scale), it's fair game to be filmed.  I took several
photos of the Houses of Parliament in London last year, does that make me
acceptable as a target by amateur homeland defence agents?

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'