[thechat] [thread hijack] London Beervolt - 8th Oct

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 09:51:01 CDT 2002

>Thank God(ess) for techie friends. I'm staying in a gorgeous flat, which
>I've got all to myself as my friends have gone to Austria for the weekend,
>I've been set up on their network, logged into web mail and voila! I'm
>connected to the world again! Life is fabulous.

Grand  :)

>So, the UK evolt site says we're meeting at 6 and Garrett's message says
>we're meeting at 7:30. Which is it?

I did say "from 6 onwards." :)
It only takes me 10 mins to get there, so I can unofficially be there from
about 5:15. But no-one else ever finishes on time and works that close...
so I always say 6 o'clock.
Give me a shout if you don't want to be there till 7... I don't fancy
sitting in the pub on my tod!

>Thanks for the link to the map BTW,
>that'll be very helpful for me ;-)

It's pretty easy to find.

>  I won't bother calling Mike (unless
>there's some emergency - like getting totally lost) as I have all the info
>now. Hope to see you all there!

See ya.
mk