[thechat] Re: Calling All Audiophiles

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Oct 7 13:49:00 CDT 2002

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the lead!

They didn't have what I'm looking for - [1] - but they suggested
that some outfit called "light tech" [or something like that]
over on Gulfston might have what I want.

Thanks!

RonL.
(Now if I can just find a number for them. [No find on web.
Cheated - Called 411.] They don't have it either - but they
gave me two more leads; Camera Exchange on Richmond or
Pro Photo Supply. I'm still looking ... )

PS - I made a few more calls.  Word is that 20 years ago there
were 4 different stores in Houston catering to the high end market.
Apparently they have all gone under.

[1] I really don't think it should be this hard to get a *quality*
[like B+W] skylight filter for my Coolpix.  ;-(