[thechat] Italy, Spain

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Tue Oct 8 09:28:12 CDT 2002

Hi,

Any one from Italy or Spain here?

I'm interested in the viability of long-term rentals in either country. Not
necessarily anything flash. Simple, 1 BR is fine. Not necessarily in major
cities either.

Also, if you know anyone in either country and don't mind me contacting them
offlist with a few questions, that would also be helpful.

Any idea on prices, property search sites, etc?

A lot of searches I'm doing are bringing up either trashy hostels or
$6k/week cliff-top villas. I need the gear in between! (Well, in between and
a bit cheaper than $6k/week. :p)

isaac