[thechat] Italy, Spain

Tim Roberts tim at wiseguysonly.com
Tue Oct 8 09:40:01 CDT 2002

Hi,

I am an English developer living in the South of Spain (Malaga) for
almost 3 years. There are quite a lot of long-terms about down here at
the moment. There is also a glut of building work going on so I would
say there will be more about early next year also.

The prices have been quite high, but they are steadying now, you should
get a 1Br in the area (15 mins walk from sea) for about 90-100 euros pw.

The big free newspaper in the English Language in this area is "The Sur
in English" which carries plenty classifieds ads for rentals.It is
online and the ads are also carried on the web-site too, so maybe you
could find something there:

http://www.surinenglish.com/market.php

Good luck and if you need any more info, just ask.

Tim