[thechat] Recipe: Laab Kai (Thai hot n' sour chicken salad)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Oct 8 16:29:00 CDT 2002

Madhu Menon wrote:
> At 05:36 AM 07-10-02, William Anderson wrote:
> > bring back feo!!!
>
> Ol' Matt W is busy with other things right now, so feo is practically
> dead. Pity. Great design it did have.

P'raps those of us interested in resurrecting it should think of ways to do
so?

> BTW, anyone interested if I were to post more recipes here? Or is it
> too off-topic?

nope, no probs here - perhaps you could flag them with [recipe] in the
subject line to make it easier to find them in a mailbox search :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'