[thechat] Mac help

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 16:40:01 CDT 2002

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Kevin Stevens wrote:

> A charity I work for has sent me the following plea for help, which I can't
> because I know nothing about Macs. Can anyone assist?

Throw Norton at it. If that doesn't work, take it to your local Apple
Centre, And once you've got the data off it, replace it with a
Seagate or Maxtor drive.

Cheers
Martin
(just bought a Seagate Barracuda today as I've only got 400MB left on my
hard drive and Photoshop fills that with scratch disk)

Cheers
Martin