[thechat] New email address!

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 13:00:01 CDT 2002

On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 06:39  pm, David Wagner wrote:

> Martin wrote:
>
>> Woohoo! No nasty disclaimer footer!
>
> Cheers to that! Should cut down on total bandwidth usage on this list
> by at
> least 30%. :)

true, although the observant will have noticed that I've been posting
from my home address since I discovered that I could SSH out of work to
home...

And while I like to think that I arranged a multi-billion pound takeover
just to shorten my posts to thechat, sadly it ain't true.
*grin*

> Plus, now we all know your middle name, and therefore we have complete
> and
> total power over your soul.
> <evil-ish chuckle>

Hehe - assuming that I've told my employer my *real* middle name.

You can't be too careful.

Cheers
Martin
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,