[thechat] New email address!

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Fri Oct 11 19:04:00 CDT 2002

Martin wrote:

> true, although the observant will have noticed that I've been posting
> from my home address since I discovered that I could SSH out of work to
> home...

Observ-what? :)

> And while I like to think that I arranged a multi-billion pound takeover
> just to shorten my posts to thechat, sadly it ain't true.

See, you just shouldn't tell us things like that. You had me fooled, and
then you blew it.

Speaking of which -- how's that takeover working out? I mean, are you
encountering significant changes other than your email footer? Is Big Blue
really all that blue? And what's with the crappy pseudo-techno in the
background of the "e-Business" ads, anyway? (Or do they have different ads
over there?)

Whew! Guess I was more curious than I thought!

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net