[thechat] New email address!

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Oct 12 04:44:01 CDT 2002

On Saturday, October 12, 2002, at 12:21  am, Quackamoe wrote:

> --- Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:
>> I discovered that I could SSH out of work to home...
>>
> I've tried to SSH out of here with no success. I know
> that my firewall and yours prolly aren't identical,

Yep, that's my guess. My employers have the SSH port open (actually,
telnet too). I just fired up an SSH client and could connect.

As far as updating my site goes, it's all done through the web anyway as
it's running on Zope (slightly untrue - the Zope server is my home box,
and I replicate it out to static pages and then upload via FTP which I
can't do remotely. If only my production server had wget...)

Cheers
Martin

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,