[thechat] Fantasy Supreme Court League

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Oct 15 12:00:04 CDT 2002

For those of you who follow the U.S. Supreme Court, I found a really
interesting site that is offering a fantasy league for this upcoming
session.

They are picking 9 cases and you have to pick a correct outcome and a
vote spread (8 to 1 in favor, 5 to 4 against, etc).  You get points
based on correct choice and vote spread.  At the end of the season, the
player with the highest total wins $500 and is named "Armchair Jurist of
the Year".  This obviously takes a particular kind of geek, but I
imagine that we have pretty much every kind of geek on this list so I
thought I would pass it along.

http://www.lawpsided.com/contest.htm

Judah