[thechat] Re: Fried Twinkies

Natalie Klein nkle at lle.rochester.edu
Tue Oct 15 16:09:00 CDT 2002

Bottom line: everything in moderation. I joined weight watchers (not for
everyone, but I need the structure and support, plus I got lucky with the
group I go to; mouthy and lots of attitude, like me) and learned my problem
was portion size and poor food choices. I'm a product of a "clean your
plate" household and super-sized portions. Now if I want McDonalds, I get a
kids meal or one of the fruit parfaits or have candy bar if I "need" one.
I've learned to plan my other meals and snacks around the chocolate I need
in my life. Plus, everyone has high-calorie days. Just pick yourself up and
get back on track. Life goes on.

-30.5 lbs. and two pants sizes smaller since the end of May .
Natalie