[thechat] .mac hosting - not quiet cut off

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Oct 16 10:49:08 CDT 2002

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, John Handelaar wrote:

> [...]

They did push it to the 14th from 30th September. But the main photos
aren't there any more, so I'm guessing it didn't get extended any further.

That said, I was still able to get emails to Morgan's account last night.

> *cough*failure*cough*

Aye. But on the other hand, success in cutting down their hosting load,
everyone still fully hosted should be at least revenue neutral.

Cheers
Martin