[thechat] outlook inbox rule?

noah noah at tookish.net
Wed Oct 16 13:00:01 CDT 2002

At 01:38 PM 16/10/2002, you wrote:
>I subscribe to enough lists that I constantly get new mail.  I shuffle them
>around to their appropriate folders, but I'd like to have new mail items
>from lists not trigger the thing in my system tray that indicates I have new
>mail.

I use Eudora, so I have no idea if this is possible in OE. If it's not
possible, though, something that I use to a similar end is different
notification sounds based on filters -- messages from lists generate one
sound, messages to my inbox generate another. If I don't hear the inbox
sound I can choose to ignore new messages for the time being.

Cheers,
Noah