[thechat] Just what the world needs...

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Oct 18 14:05:14 CDT 2002

From: "Andy Warwick"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: October 18, 2002, Friday 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Just what the world needs...

> I've started using Apple Mail in OS X as my primary email client, and
> have a policy if that someone sends me multimedia or HTML email I'll
> use the 'Bounce To Sender' command on it; that way, if it's important,
> they'll get a message saying it bounced and they'll ring to see what
> happened (and I can ask them to only send plain text, 'cos my firewall
> thought it was a virus'), and if it's not I never have to suffer it...

I still can't understand why people ALWAYS scold HTML enriched e-mail. I think
it's not that bad as much it is thought to be. Recently a friend of mine needed
some help in JavaScript. I mailed him JS code and colored it's different parts
with red, blue, maroon etc. to explain their functions. This colorizing was not
possible with HTML mail.
If HTML e-mail is bad then it can be good in many ways.

Thanks!
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/