[thechat] Just what the world needs...

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Fri Oct 18 19:32:01 CDT 2002

On 18 Oct 2002 at 7:45, Luther, Ron posted a message which said:
> [Oooo ... wait a minute ... my bad ... we should all buy extra machines
> for each kid that are easy to rebuild or rebuy ... Mmmmmmmmm 'rebuy' ...
> 'Hey - I know this place ....']

Got an extra machine for the kid I'm married to. It's *really* easy to
rebuild; I burnt a CD just *for* that. But she gets really upset when
my answer to a problem is to reformat her hard drive and install the
software fresh, getting rid of all her data and all the changes to
configuration she's done.

Is WebShots known to be malicious code? I *swear* every time she
installs WebShots, she starts having problems.

deke

HTTP://GENEROUS.NET  The web's best personal ads.
Free to place, free to browse, free to reply.