[thechat] Sniper update?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Fri Oct 25 01:20:00 CDT 2002

> Well, at least you dont have to suffer with cloyingly sweet crap like 3
> seasons of "Seventh Heaven" (plus) simultaneous past season re-runs.

On the few occasions that I've been stuck watching that show in the past,
I've quite enjoyed the fact that the bible-loving backers of it don't
realise what they're really teaching their audience:

That religiously inclined parents raise fucked up kids with a myriad of
problems.

Cute.

(Not suggesting that that is a general rule, but just that it is what many
would take from watching the show.)

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au