[thechat] Visual Basic Help? SHIFT key

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Oct 25 05:24:00 CDT 2002

At 03:38 PM 25-10-02, Jon Haworth wrote:
>Syed, there's also a really good Visual Basic list you might like to try:
>http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=VISBAS-BEGINNERS&H=PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.
>COM

Yeah, good idea. While straight VB may be a trifle off-topic for thelist,
it is way off-topic here, where we prefer to set our geeky sides aside. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, Jon.

Regards,

Madhu
PS: I've just encountered a client who told me to "set my usability
training aside", "don't think so logically" and "this site's sole purpose
is an ego massage for the company". Very amusing. The design I created
makes the home page look exactly like one of their billboard ads. And
they're happy... (as am I, since I charged a fair bit for it.)

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy