[thechat] rebel without a clause

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Oct 29 23:46:01 CST 2002

At 11:21 AM 30-10-02, isaac wrote:
>What kind of video card are you using currently? I have a couple of old PCI
>Millennium II's that would give you fairly average dual-monitor support. If
>they survived 11 months in a backpack, I could drop them off next year... ;)

LOL.

I used to have a TNT2 Ultra /32 MB that I bought in Singapore in 2000, but
it suddenly conked off and I'm now using my motherboard's built-in 4MB AGP.
Yes, it's terrible, but suffices for the work I do.

Don't worry about carrying a card across continents, mate. I'll have a new
one in a few months (once my client pays the remaining 50% anyway.)     ;)

Speaking of which... don't any of you other evolters have grand plans to
tour the planet like Isaac? Drop in for a bite, won't you?

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy