[thechat] English Language Terms

Ashok at MagicalKenya.com Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Wed Oct 30 01:08:01 CST 2002

  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +
~ +  ~
  |male hen. Likewise, the word "bitch" was supposed to be used for a
female dog
  |but in real word, this word is being used for a whore.
  |  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +
~ +  ~ +
hey hey ! that isnt true... I use 'bitch' quite a lot in quite a few
contexts
for instance :
'hey bitch ! wassup ?'
'stop bitching'
the people i spoke to were certainly not hookers or dogs.....

its got nothing to do with america its just slang (colloquial usage...).
i am sure if you go to any american school you will find that 'bitch' or
'cock' has
the same meaning in the textbook as the meaning in a textbook in a british
school.