[thechat] Shipping costs

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Oct 30 08:09:00 CST 2002

Say, chaps, I had asked my father to get one of his British business
associates to bring a book for me from UK. He said that some of those guys
are nutty. He thinks a better option would be to get one of his good
friends to buy it there and post it to India.

Would you know how much the postage would be for a book to be sent by
regular Air Mail? It's 224 pages paperback.

(This book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0563384689 )

Amazon charges an arm and a couple of legs.

TIA,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy