[thechat] English Language Terms

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:34:00 CST 2002

> I also call a lot of my 'male' friends  'bitch' and 'babe'
> 'hey bitch, why are you late ?'
> 'lets go for a beer babe...'
> Wouldnt that imply me and my friends are all gay or
> transvestites ?! My life has been profoundly changed forever......

Trannys -> Closet -> Out = LOL

I call close female workers 'babe' in moments of fun, but
not too often. Since I'm always dealing with people that
I've just met, I've taken "bitch" out of my vocabulary.
It's just safe that way. Hell, I got chastised for calling
a group of workers "gals" once. It's tough out there with
people you don't know.

Hugh