[thechat] Columns (was Re: Woks)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Oct 31 11:37:00 CST 2002

Madhu Menon wrote:
> At 09:05 PM 31-10-02, Luther, Ron wrote:
> > TO: The 'Mad Chef' (Madhu)
>
> Sounds like a good name for a regular column, eh?

I've been wondering for a while what the merit would be of regular columns
by evolters on weo, feo or evolters.org ... i don't mean daily or maybe not
even weekly, but just something somewhat regularish enough to drive people
back - the breadth of range of articles on weo is always staggering, and
that enough can keep people coming back for more, but perhaps coming back
for the personalities would be enough too?

Could always have rotating guest columns too i suppose or similar?

Scuse me while my brainfart ends with a thrpt.

Thrpt.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like