[thechat] US Elections

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 6 13:41:00 CST 2002

now *this* is what thechat is for...

> From: "Ron White" <ronwhite at members.evolt.org>
>
> I'd like to apologize to the rest of the world for the danger that is
> about to flow from the US now that the Republinazis have complete

are you really sure you want to make that comparison?  are all
republicans the same as nazis to you? do you equate them all with
the nazis from WWII? do you think jewish republicans would be
comfortable with that assertion?

i ask because while i love political debate, i avoid arguments with
people who qualify everyone on the other side of the political
spectrum as "nazis"... it's way too harsh, and is often just
emotional and unfounded on any facts...

it also tends to mean that debate is pointless, because their mind
is already made up...

so, now that you've made these assertions, what do you have to
back them up?

> control of the government. Our foreign policy will now be extremely
> aggressive and you can bet Iraq will be attacked in the Spring. If you
> thought the US was a bully in the past, you ain't seen nothing yet.
> Time to go dig a bunker.

or buy grumman-northrup stock...

--
Read the evolt.org case study