[thechat] US Elections. Today I am pissed.

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 6 15:53:01 CST 2002

> From: Joe Crawford <joe at artlung.com>
[...]
> I'm not disappointed by the results of the election. I'm disappointed
> in my fellow "citizens."

here in buffalo we had a remarkable turn-out...

about 60% of the city residents voted...

of course, that's also partly because we had a proposition on the
ballot that pissed off four politicians (the proposal was to fire them,
essentially)... as they mobilized their constituency, the rest of the
residents decided it might be a good idea to weigh in as well...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself