[thechat] US Elections

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Wed Nov 6 17:56:01 CST 2002

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 05:29 pm, you wrote:
> (no offence to anyone who seriously believes this party has the right
> stuff)

no problem -- it's my way of marking *None of the Above*

I live in a country that continues to legislate against stupidity
-- seat belt laws, insurance laws, forced chicken pox vaccinations, enough
already!

Also, I do believe the comment about conservatives wanting *official
standards in personal matters* is happening -- my boy could not attend first
grade until he had that chicken pox vaccination.

For some silly reason, I think chicken pox is kinda personal