[thechat] Bowling tips

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Nov 10 23:09:01 CST 2002

No, it's not cricket help I seek, but the American pastime of bowling,
which is now becoming wildly popular here.

See, I've bowled maybe twice in my life, and I suck at it. One of my
friends, who generally kicks arse, has invited me to a friendly bowling
match (game?) with a couple of other friends this evening.

Now I hate losing. Could you American mates give me some pointers on how to
get good scores in bowling? For reference, I have a relatively small hand
with relatively fatter fingers, and I usually use a size 11 bowling ball.

TIA,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy