[thechat] Harry Potter movie

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 13:44:00 CST 2002

--- Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net> wrote:
> Anyone seen the new Harry Potter movie yet? Whaddya
> think? (I'm NOT a Harry
> Potter fan, but there are far too many people here
> eager to see it.)

I'm leaving work in a few minutes to go pick up my
daughters from school and meet my wife at the theater.
We bought tickets last Saturday. My wife and son are
at the 11am matinee at this very moment. I'll give my
thumb vector this evening.

> Then again, Ebert loved
> "Signs" and I thought it was as shitty as they come.

Then again, my opinion may not count for much, I
really
like Signs.

Terry