[thechat] Harry Potter movie

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 09:38:01 CST 2002

> On Sat, 16 Nov 2002, Madhu Menon wrote:
>
> > Anyone seen the new Harry Potter movie yet?

Well, I really liked it. Felt pretty solid. Some real
good laughs. Radcliffe really has a good young
leading man thing going. Rupert has a pretty natural
comedic sense. In addition to showing signs of
eventual babehood Emma turned in a very good
performance. I felt casting for Lucius Malfoy and
Mr. Weasley was perfect. The basilisk made even my
12-year-old jump a few times. Will definitely get the
dvd.

Terry
who still hasn't seen the extended dvd of FotR. :(

but is getting his family into Knott's Berry Farm* for
free today because he's a veteran of the armed
forces. :)

* amusement park that usually costs $40 per person.
  (http://www.knotts.com/)