[thechat] Latin

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 03:25:01 CST 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Madhu Menon wrote:

>  > The reason I was asking is a friend of mine is getting a piece of
>  > jewellery engraved for his girlfriend.
>
> I suggest going with English. No translation required. ;)

Unless of course you want to go for "One ring to rule them all (etc)" in
the original, in which case the translation's already available.

ISTR a company who were selling rings with that inscription in the correct
script around the time of the FOTR release.

It may not altogether convey the correct sentiments, though..

Cheers
Martin
(less than a month to go until TTT is released...)