[thechat] Who will be the next James Bond

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Nov 25 10:40:00 CST 2002

At 05:23 PM 25-11-02, William Anderson wrote:
>There was an Indian (looking) captain in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, who
>lets Starfleet Command know that he's deploying a solar sail to get power to
>his ship :)

That was Vijay Amritraj, one of India's most famous tennis players (whose
brother is a movie producer).

The credits, however, show him as playing "Capt. Joel Randolph" which is
hardly Indian. ;)

Notice that it's a bit part that could've gone to anyone, and not anything
of substance.

Hey William, have you seen "The Guru" yet? I hear it's doing well in UK.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy